Are you looking for one of these words?
- "think before you act"
- "We must move quickly"
- "The governor should act on the new energy bill"
- "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel"
- "You should act like an adult"
- "Don't behave like a fool"
- "What makes her do this way?"
- "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
- "Gielgud played Hamlet"
- "She wants to act Lady Macbeth, but she is too young for the role"
- "She played the servant to her husband's master"
- "He acted the idiot"
- "She plays deaf when the news are bad"
- "She acts in this play"
- "He acted in `Julius Caesar'"
- "I played in `A Christmas Carol'"
- "he did his act three times every evening"
- "she had a catchy little routine"
- "it was one of the best numbers he ever did"
- "The voting process doesn't work as well as people thought"
- "How does your idea work in practice?"
- "This method doesn't work"
- "The breaks of my new car act quickly"
- "The medicine works only if you take it with a lot of water"
- "She's just acting"
Sorry. Cannot word value
Ultrafast dictionary Word lookup API
REST API for word matching with response body in JSON, TAB, CSV, or multiline TXT format, designed for consumption with minimal client code.
The API can be used to find words that match a pattern, like when implementing auto-complete or typing suggestions in your App.Learn Our API