Are you looking for one of these words?
- "the opera was broadcast live"
- "we had to live frugally after the war"
- "You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live"
- "a live television program"
- "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"
- "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience"
- "live ammunition"
- "a live bomb"
- "the club members are a really live bunch"
- "live copy is ready to be set in type or already set but not yet proofread"
- "a live issue"
- "still a live option"
- "Our great leader is no more"
- "My grandfather lived until the end of war"
- "I know the feeling!"
- "have you ever known hunger?"
- "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"
- "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"
- "I lived through two divorces"
- "he could barely exist on such a low wage"
- "Can you live on $2000 a month in New York City?"
- "Many people in the world have to subsist on $1 a day"
- "a hot wire"
- "a live wire"
- "We went without water and food for 3 days"
- "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"
- "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"
- "how long can a person last without food and water?" "One crash victim died, the other lived"
- "a live volcano"
- "the volcano is very much alive"
- "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"
- "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"
- "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"
- "deer are populating the woods"
- "a live concert hall"
- "clean bouncy hair"
- "a lively tennis ball"
- "as resilient as seasoned hickory"
- "springy turf"
Sorry. Cannot word value
Ultrafast dictionary Word lookup API
REST API for word matching with response body in JSON, TAB, CSV, or multiline TXT format, designed for consumption with minimal client code.
The API can be used to find words that match a pattern, like when implementing auto-complete or typing suggestions in your App.Learn Our API