Are you looking for one of these words?
- "ganoid fishes swarmed during the earlier geological periods"
- "death put a period to his endeavors"
- "a change soon put a period to my tranquility"
- "in England they call a period a stop"
- "the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation"
- "a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped"--Hippocrates
- "the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females"--Aristotle
- "a time period of 30 years"
- "hastened the period of time of his recovery"
- "Picasso's blue period"
Sorry. Cannot word value
Ultrafast dictionary Word lookup API
REST API for word matching with response body in JSON, TAB, CSV, or multiline TXT format, designed for consumption with minimal client code.
The API can be used to find words that match a pattern, like when implementing auto-complete or typing suggestions in your App.Learn Our API