Are you looking for one of these words?
- "the dog pointed the dead duck"
- "a point is defined by its coordinates"
- "she walked to a point where she could survey the whole street"
- "get to the point"
- "he missed the point of the joke"
- "life has lost its point"
- "he scored 20 points in the first half"
- "a touchdown counts 6 points"
- "they sailed south around the point"
- "his acting was one of the high points of the movie"
- "he stuck the point of the knife into a tree"
- "he broke the point of his pencil"
- "the point of the arrow was due north"
- "he knows my bad points as well as my good points"
- "in England they call a period a stop"
- "I showed the customer the glove section"
- "He pointed to the empty parking space"
- "he indicated his opponents"
- "a remarkable degree of frankness"
- "at what stage are the social sciences?"
- "point a gun"
- "He charged his weapon at me"
- "he noticed an item in the New York Times"
- "she had several items on her shopping list"
- "the main point on the agenda was taken up first"
- "He aimed his fists towards his opponent's face"
- "criticism directed at her superior"
- "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
- "several of the details are similar"
- "a point of information"
- "The weather vane points North"
- "the dancers toes pointed outward"
- "The candles are tapered"
- "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"
- "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"
- "The economic indicators signal that the euro is undervalued"
- "he checked the point on his compass"
Sorry. Cannot word value
Ultrafast dictionary Word lookup API
REST API for word matching with response body in JSON, TAB, CSV, or multiline TXT format, designed for consumption with minimal client code.
The API can be used to find words that match a pattern, like when implementing auto-complete or typing suggestions in your App.Learn Our API