Are you looking for one of these words?
- "rather than disappoint the children, he did two quick tricks before he left"
- "he didn't call
- rather (or instead), he wrote her a letter"
- "used English terms instead of Latin ones"
- "it was rather cold"
- "the party was rather nice"
- "the knife is rather dull"
- "I rather regret that I cannot attend"
- "He's rather good at playing the cello"
- "he is kind of shy"
- "quite tasty"
- "quite soon"
- "quite ill"
- "quite rich"
- "clean it well, preferably with warm water"
- "I'd rather be in Philadelphia"
- "I'd sooner die than give up"
Sorry. Cannot word value
Ultrafast dictionary Word lookup API
REST API for word matching with response body in JSON, TAB, CSV, or multiline TXT format, designed for consumption with minimal client code.
The API can be used to find words that match a pattern, like when implementing auto-complete or typing suggestions in your App.Learn Our API