Are you looking for one of these words?
- "He subjected me to his awful poetry"
- "The sergeant subjected the new recruits to many drills"
- "People in Chernobyl were subjected to radiation"
- "He did not want to subject himself to the judgments of his superiors"
- "subject peoples"
- "a dependent prince"
- "the bond is subject to taxation"
- "he is subject to fits of depression"
- "he didn't want to discuss that subject"
- "it was a very sensitive topic"
- "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- "a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject"
- "the subjects for this investigation were selected randomly"
- "the cases that we studied were drawn from two different communities"
- "a monarch has a duty to his subjects"
- "a passage capable of misinterpretation"
- "open to interpretation"
- "an issue open to question"
- "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
- "he kept drifting off the topic"
- "he had been thinking about the subject for several years"
- "it is a matter for the police"
- "in what discipline is his doctorate?"
- "teachers should be well trained in their subject"
- "anthropology is the study of human beings"
Sorry. Cannot word value
Ultrafast dictionary Word lookup API
REST API for word matching with response body in JSON, TAB, CSV, or multiline TXT format, designed for consumption with minimal client code.
The API can be used to find words that match a pattern, like when implementing auto-complete or typing suggestions in your App.Learn Our API